Thursday 4 September 2008

quotes

If we can have BMW and Mercedes as separate companies why can't we have both IPL and ICL?"
Kapil Dev ponders why the feud of the 'leagues' should continue in India

Aug 6, 2008

"It's just like if you let a dog roam on the streets eventually they become fearless, you know? They are out on the streets, they know the streets, and you become fearless because you have been through so many downs. That is how I feel right now."
Ravi Bopara gets dogmatic about his impending Test recall

Aug 5, 2008

"I know I am worth much more. And based on my performances, I think I can easily get a million dollars, if not more."
Sohail Tanvir, who was bought by Rajasthan Royals for US$100,000 before going on to become the IPL's highest wicket-taker, realises his true worth

Jul 31, 2008

"I am sure, whatever he does, he wouldn't be able to hit me again for 36 runs in an over."
Netherlands' Daan van Bunge is ready for a possible rematch with Herschelle Gibbs should his side meet South Africa in next year's World Twenty20.

Jul 31, 2008


---

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.

No comments: