Monday 2 June 2008

Quotes

I think I will donate the money to Mother Teresa or something like that."
Shoaib Akhtar explains what he will do with the proceeds after auctioning his Kolkata Knight Riders helmet

"My team told me that they have yet to meet a better human being than me. This is a huge compliment."
Kolkata franchise owner Shah Rukh Khan doesn't have time for false modesty

"Had I been 21, I would easily have cracked this."
Rahul Dravid, 35, wishes Twenty20 had existed earlier

"I am as dedicated to my Knights as I am to my kids."
Shah Rukh Khan plays dad to his side

"I want to thank the crowd for their support. It was pretty one-sided for Mumbai. Just don't forget some of the Punjab boys also play for India."
Yuvraj Singh, the captain of the Kings XI Punjab, isn't pleased with the Wankhede crowd's behaviour

---

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.

No comments: